CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

March 1, 2008

Church

So today was filled with a lot of prep work church wise. I was able to give a baptism talk at our Stake baptisms today, so there was the procrastinated talk prep a few hours before. Then I remembered that Triston was asked to give the talk tomorrow in Primary, so the again procrastinated talk prep and fun trying to get a 7 year old to decide what he would like to talk on and then get it to be something coherent for the rest of Primary. I love that when I ask him about a favorite gospel story he has a ready answer!
Also I have sharing time tomorrow so yes again, the procrastinated prep time for that lesson. I guess the theme for today was Esther is a big procrastinator.
I hope to get it together this week since I have sharing time for the rest of the month. I vow that it will be thought of, prayed on, and finished by Friday!

On a happier note I can say that Ben finally finished assembling our backyard playground. I will post pictures soon! Our backyard is finally getting some work done on it! Yeah!

4 comments:

Camille said...

Ugh! I hate when I do things like that! Though, the one time I had began preparing for a lesson I had to teach in R.S. WEEKS in advance, my R.S Pres. changed the lesson on me 6 days before I was to give it!!! Geesh!! Good luck with the rest of Primary this month!! Hannah has to give a talk this coming Sunday.

Klare said...

You are good at asking your kids about their favorite story and get them invloved in their talk. I usually just print something easy off the church site from an old Friend mag. and then have them read it for their talk. Nice huh? lol
Oh, and here I am the Primary Secretary, I am the one who assigns the kids to the talks, etc. and I can't even remember when my own kids have a talk!! Even nicer, eh??

Lulu said...

You sure had a preppy weekend! I am sure blessings are being poured down as we speak. At least you didn't ditch out on any of them. That's a plus right? Ü

Michelle said...

I have been doing that alot lately myself. I drive myself bonkers! I am trying to get better at not doing things at the last minute.
And yeah for a backyard toys! Are the kids loving it?! Cant wait to see some pic's of all the fun! (wink, wink!)