CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

March 25, 2008

Escapee...

I didn't think we were doing too bad as parents until I found one of my children trying to escape...

and the other one just sad she can't get up there with him...
Really he saw his friends four houses down and was trying to get to them. Uncle Kevin was visiting so he got to witness this spectacle. Triston was stuck and Daddy instead of rescuing him, told me to get a picture. Ah yes these are the days I live for as a parent!

3 comments:

Davianne said...

HAHA!! I love those pic's! Especially Nika's face in the last one! I think you may need some kind of tracking device for Triston.

Andersons said...

I knew the immigration laws were lax in Arizona, but come on!

Klare said...

Love it! That is so something Ben would have done as a kid. Climb up something and get stuck, and my dad would have just sat back and laughed. Nice.