CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

March 7, 2008

Sunday Naps

So Sundays we have church in the morning now, which we love. After meeting 1 - 4 pm last year it is nice to meet in the mornings. But with early church comes the Sunday dillema of naps. I noticed that when we make everyone take a nap so Ben and I can take a nap well the kids have a hard time falling asleep in the evening. So last Sunday we put the baby to bed and told the other three to have "quiet time" in their room.
Someone found a marker and decided to decorate his sister's.He also let them color on him. He was really pleased with himself so we had to tell him to make a sad face.
They of course were "quiet" so how does one get mad at them.
He even made sure that we would be able to identify them after we killed them. He lovingly wrote "their" letters on their feet. Can you guess whose foot this is?
Yep it is the "Nikanator"
You can not get mad at a face like this. It is impossible.
Long lost brother?


So I think naps are out for now, either that or I will have to scour the room a bit better looking for all that contraband that gets past me.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is incredibly hilarious! I've never thought of using pink to paint my eyebrows on with, very creative!

Stumbled in and just wanted to say hi.
I would like to invite you to leave a comment on my blog. At my blog I ask people to tell me about their day in seven words or less. Just leave me a comment with your seven words, you can do it anonymously. If you'd rather not, then have a nice day.

http://todayinseven.blogspot.com

Lulu said...

Fantastic! Your kids are the most beautiful combination of you and Ben! Hey she even stayed in the lines of the eyebrow vicinity!

Davianne said...

I can't see the pictures. How sad. I wish I could, they sound very fun. Very glad for you that is wasn't a permanente marker. My kids decorated themselves and most of our downstairs with a blue permanente marker. I was to mad to think of taking pictures of it until after a whole of cleaning.

Andersons said...

Nika is so going to be a makeup artist when she grows up. :-)

Davianne said...

I can see the pic's now! I love the letters on the feet! What cute and silly monsters.

Oh, I replied on my blog how to get rid of your red walls. Aren't kids fun?!

Klare said...

Oh my, that is too funny! I love the letter on the bottom of the foot. Hilarious!
Yes, Darren and I take turns getting a nap (we get a nap every other Sunday) on Sunday's, though it usually ends up being both of us getting a nap when it is my turn to take a nap. Darren ends up falling asleep on the counch when it is my nap day. Why is it that I stay up, like I am supposed to, when he gets a nap and he still gets a nap when I get a nap?? Men sometimes.

Michelle said...

OH MY!!! That pic of Nika?! Histarical!!! What I want to know is did it come out right away? Or did she go around for a few days looking like that. You know, they get this from Ben. But he did it at a much older age. Did you ever hear about the time he wrote on Jed's back "I'm Jed"? And since Jed was about 2, and Ben was 12 when Jed was born... I'm sure you can do the math. Hopefully Triston will grow oput of it before he is a teenager! :)

Ashley said...

I bust up laughing at the eyebrows. I love it!