CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

March 28, 2008

Anja's Field Trip

So I also went on a fieldtrip with Anja's Class and the other preschool/kindergarten classes at their school on March 17th. We went to the Wildlife World Zoo. Google it if you like! (-=
We have been there before but not for a couple of years. This was of course Liam's first time to a zoo. Nika, Liam and I drove to the zoo since it is on our side of town and waited for Anja's school bus to come. The first animals we saw were these cute baby tigers. There were three of them, two were white and the other was normal. Here are the two white ones.
We liked this monkey. He had a boo boo on his tail and I managed to catch him licking his tail better
Here are the three of them. I forgot my stroller and had to rent the weird little strollers there. The two front wheels were broken and I didn't notice it at first. I spent the whole day tilting him back on the rear wheels just so we could walk. The handle was too low so I was stooped over on top of it all. Yeah my back didn't appreciate this field trip too much. Oh well next time I won't forget mine!
You can feed the Giraffe's at this zoo and Anja really wanted to try.
She got a little scared when she saw that tongue so I ended up feeding it. But after she saw me do it once then she fed this other guy below.... Isn't he cute he looks like the Toys R Us giraffe

This is me in the petting zoo trying to get a picture of this deer without getting my sweater that was tied around my waist completely eaten. I had to wash it when I got home it was covered in deer saliva! *laugh*
I had to post this one because I caught Liam making his kissy face.
They had a playground so we stopped and played for a bit. And of course I had to get a picture of the three of them looking so cute! Although Nika has started making a face for pictures...that totally fake smile. I can't wait for her to grow out of that one!
We took a whirl on the carousel and I guess Anja was so thrilled to feed the giraffe's she needed to sit on one too!
I love this school. We have so many fun adventures!

5 comments:

Camille said...

How fun!!! The next time we are out there with the kids, we will have to go to your zoo!! Chloe would LOVE to feed the giraffe's!!! And what cute giraffe's too!! And cute kids too!!!

Davianne said...

So fun! You do have cool field trips there. My favorite is Liam's kissy-face. So cute!!

Klare said...

Oh...Eve will be so jealous of Anja feeding the giraffe's!!! Seeing as she is my giraffe girl she has been dying to feed them. One day, hopefully.

Lulu said...

He DOES look like the toys R us giraffe. Love the pics. Your kids are beauties.

Michelle said...

That giraffe totally looks like the ToysRus one! What fun cute pictures. And totally gross about the deer saliva on your sweatshirt. Though my boys think it is funny. Boys.