CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

March 26, 2008

BOX BOY

Liam was playing with this empty box and put it on his head. The combo of his stick out ears and large noggin allowed it to remain stuck on his head without him holding it. It looks like he is trying to keep it on but actually he came to me to try and get it off. Mean mom that I am I took pictures first...and to answer your question...yes there is no point to these pictures except to show off his cuteness. ... and yes I thought three pictures necessary!

Yeah FREEDOM!

Thus ends the saga of my little box boy...

4 comments:

Camille said...

Yes, 3+ pictures is very necessary for that cute little boy!!! Just want to kiss him!!! He looks so much like Triston in these pictures!! Cuteness!!

Davianne said...

He is too darn cute!! I want to munch him too.

Klare said...

What a cutie!!

Lulu said...

Yes, his cuteness justifies 3 pictures!