CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

March 7, 2008

The new Playground

So after a few months of toil and a husbands hard work, our Christmas playground is finally up! Now we just have to do something with the dirt and we will actually have a fun backyard!Liam figured out the rock wall yesterday and even though I am proud of his ability it scares me to watch him scale that thing. So needless to say I am stuck outside making sure he doesn't fall off. Soon we will get some wood chips to soften the fall should there be any.
Liam is loving the slide!
Not sure if he is the biggest fan but I would say he is pleased with this new development!

5 comments:

Camille said...

That looks awesome!!! Man, my kids would love to play at your house!!! Heck, so would I!!!

Lulu said...

Hey I am with ya on the dirt. I have an entire acre of it and my kids have fallen, flown, skidded, and stumbed across every inch of it. You get used to it. Or maybe they just get better at it. Anyhow, it sure looks fun! Can we come play sometime??

Davianne said...

Wow, that looks like so much fun! What more could busy little kids ask for!!

Klare said...

How fun!! My kids will be so jealous! And what are you talking about...getting rid of the dirt?? If you had grass the kids would still find the dirt one way or another and ruin the grass, I know from experiance. Ha!

Ashley said...

I am so jealous. It looks like so much fun for the kids and to have it in their back yard. They must be in heaven.