CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

May 8, 2008

LAZY BLOGGER

I decided that I am a lazy blogger. I look at my wonderful friends who post their activities sometimes the day that it happens and I realize it takes me weeks to finally relay similar info. but I decided to be Zen about it I mean you all know how many people have blogs now a days. If your a blogaholic then you probably take hours reading and catching up with everyones life. I think in my own way I sympathize with your plight and purposely only give you a blog every week or so. That way you don't have to stress about reading my blog everyday...yep that is it I am not a lazy blogger just a sympathetic one!

3 comments:

McB's said...

Why are yout talking about me behind my back??

Camille said...

I guess I am a lazy blogger too!!! LOL!! I went almost two weeks without doing a post!! Oh well, LOL!!! I'm glad you don't post every day, that would take me forever to read, since I don't even get on the computer every day!!! LOL!!!

Davianne said...

HA! You're funny. I know I'm a lazy blogger. It's been almost a month since I last blogged. =D