CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

May 15, 2008

Krispy Kreme

It has been a long time... try two years since I have had a Krispy Kreme...Not because I have some crazy willpower. No because the AZ franchise went bankrupt and closed its doors...
Well let me just tell you that this number is no longer unlucky...
May 13th saw an opening of a Krispy Kreme in Mesa AZ. I am a lucky girl because Ben works in Mesa. So yesterday loving husband that he is he brought home a dozen. Even though the drive through had 22 cars waiting in it. Doesn't he rock... So see Jensa you don't have to mail them. Karma has seen that since I want to eat better they decided after two years to open my favorite doughnut store!
Oh it is so worth it though....

2 comments:

Klare said...

I'm so sorry, but awesome!! ;)

Lulu said...

Ah diet death by doughnut. What a way to go though...