CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

August 4, 2008

Still Tired...

So we went out for a mad dash to California before school started... I will post some things when I feel my strength returning... School is back in and right now I am just reveling in the quieter house...
Some thoughts, experiences....

#1. There are several times when your child will ask you a loud question in the store... One of the ones you don't really want to hear and certainly don't want the general public to hear..."Mom is that a boy or a girl?"

#2. While going through the McDonalds drive through Ben commented that they serve condoms there. I glance over at the sign they have at the window and mind you it was a quick glance... all I can say is why would they sell that here? Then I look at Ben and realize I need a closer look at that window...hubby was making a joke out of the condiments served here sign... I really need to get new glasses.

#3. I think I watch too much TV... here is the proof... while trying to give directions to Ben... I tell him that the offramp we want to take is only a couple "episodes" away... Yeah I also had like zero sleep.

#4. I hate my bed until I have to be away from it.

#5 Kids are either never hungry or really full until of course you sit down with your own plate of food.

7 comments:

Klare said...

Thanks for the laugh! I especially laughed out loud at the "episodes" one. I love it.
BTW...thanks for letting my hubby crash at your house this week. You guys are awesome! :)

Lulu said...

I love the boy/girl question. Some days I ask myself that question seeing some of the people walking the streets of Phoenix!

Davianne said...

You're so funny. The "episodes" one really did make me lol!
Can't wait for the coming pictures. Hope you get some rest.

Anonymous said...

Ah yes, the gender question. I asked myself that this morning at the movie theater when the cashier with facial hair had a nametag that read "Amy".

Huh?!

Unknown said...

Amen, to #5. What I wouldn't give to sit, and stay seated during a meal.

Pam said...

Laughing so hard! Love your post! You stopped in CA and didn't even say Hi. I understand...you have alot of family to visit. Your forgiven. Hope you had a great trip!!

franberi said...

gotta love the family trips. We really want to see you guys next time you make it out here...
your kids are all so cute and getting so big.....
remember when we had primary together....tear tear