CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

July 25, 2008

Compliments

Yes I know this song is over played... however I like it still and when it comes on the radio I sing along... We were in the car and I was singing along when suddenly Triston says "Mom!" In a kind of urgent voice so I turn down the radio to see whats wrong. He says" Mom you sound just like her"
Wow love those random compliments... I have always wanted to be a good singer and I know I am not really. So to have him say that really made my day...
Now I need to find a Karaoke Bar and work the crowd! *laugh*

4 comments:

Klare said...

So, I have never heard that song before, probably because I have no radio in the house or car at all. It totally sucks. At least all my CD players work! And someday I will upgrade to an MP3 player or an ipod. *sigh*

That is cute, of Triston. I love kids and their innocence. They can always make us feel good!

Lulu said...

Love love love that song. It is a fav of mine to go running with. And fabulous son of yours!!

McB's said...

and i've never heard you sing by the way, hmm may need to have a rock band party and your the singer!!

BookwormMama said...

Esther I have heard you sing and you could have been a famous rock star!! :] Your son is right! I love little kids... they always say what they think! My daughter tells me that I sing better than the American Idol people! LOL She and her Dad have tried to convince me to audition but I think I am more comfortable with karaoke myself! :]