CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

July 23, 2008

Sibling Conversation

So on the way home from the gym tonight I overheard a partial conversation between Anja and Triston. They are all the way in the back of the van so I might not have gotten the full context but what I did hear made me smile.

Anja - "I can't marry you"
Triston - "Why? Don't you like you me?"
Anja - "Of course I like you, you're my best friend..."

Yep I love em!
This is a oldie but goodie... September 2003 to be exact!


Of course later when Ben asked Anja who her best friend was, her response had changed...
Anja - "Everyone I know..."

6 comments:

Camille said...

That is soooo cute!!! And I just want to pick the two of them up out that photo and squeeze them and kiss them!!!

Lulu said...

Those sweet moments make all the crazy moments worth it!

Andersons said...

Awww...that is THE cutest picture ever. :-)

Klare said...

Awww...that is so sweet and cute!!! I love you miss Anja!!

Davianne said...

So Cute!! I loved it when they were that small! To bad kids can't stay small for longer.

Ashley said...

That is so cute! I guess I need to have more than one child.