CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

July 1, 2008

New Battle

Nika has been potty trained since she was around 20 months... trust me even I was surprised. I credit Anja and definitely not my pregnant with Liam self. Anyhow it is always a battle to get her to flush. She has never liked the noise. But lately her excuse makes me laugh. She goes pee and when I remind her to flush she responds. "Well it isn't yellow it is still white. "
I am glad my children love to drink water and their pee isn't that yellow but I still tell her to flush anyway! Kids can be so strange...

6 comments:

Michelle said...

When you find the solution, tell me please. Tanner does the same thing, it is even grosser (is that a word? Now it is...), when it is #2. ICK.

Ben said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Me said...

poop soup yum... mine have done that before but after leaving the house and turning off the air and coming back to that lovely aroma...warm park public restroom...my children have done better in that area...

Davianne said...

"If it's yellow let it mellow. If it's brown flush it down!" ;D

Hope she gets better at flushing!

Lulu said...

gross to the poop soup comment.

Unknown said...

She's conserving water. "If it's yellow, let it mellow. If it's brown, flush it down." She's just doing her part.