CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

August 31, 2008

1st Day of School

So no more guilt about being behind... it is what it is...
But I was having other thoughts about privacy and while I don't want to go private I have noticed that other people when they blog don't mention any names... it is hubby and daughter one and son #2. Or just first initials...Here is why I don't do that... T&A started school.... OK maybe I shouldn't even point that out...and some of the more innocent people that visit here, won't even get that...alright moving on...
No point in concealing their names now because than I would have to go back through all my posts and edit and that is just crazy...
So I will just continue along... Triston and Anja started their first day of school...shhhh no I won't tell you where... that would be to easy for all those predators... j/k
OK sorry now I am just being silly...onto the real posting...
Their first day of 1st and 2nd grade started on August 4th! So exciting!
Triston sporting the mohawk!
School breakfast and lunch again! My grocery bill will be so much less, let me tell you!
To cool for school!

This year they are in the same class together. I love it! I can compare stories and tell who is fibbing! Aren't I a crafty mom! OK I don't really do that.... but I do get a lot more info from Anja on how their day went. Triston's answer to the question what did you do today is always "I don't know","I don't remember"or my favorite.... "nothing"
So it is nice to have Anja keeping me informed... girls love details!!! Giving and Getting...

8 comments:

Sarah said...

Boys never give all the details! I want to know everything - why, exactly, did he get in trouble, and which kids are the "problem-kids" in the class. It's like pulling teeth to get some info. You are lucky to have rigged them into the same class. Good thinking, mom!

Pam said...

Love the mohawk!!

Klare said...

What cute kids!!! Nice mohawk. :)

Davianne said...

Super cute! Wow, I can't believe Anja is in 1st grade! That's crazy!

Lulu said...

ahhh- the mohawk- I just cut one of those... on someone elses kid. I am not daring enough to do it on my own kid!! He looks darn cute though!! And woo hoo for school starting!

Carolyn said...

I got a kick out of your blog beginning. Thanks for the laugh and I too feel guilty when I don't blog consistantly. Oh well life happens. I am glad that your kids are back to school! They look so cute.

Michelle said...

Why do they grow up so fast?!?! Wahh! Cant believe the 2 of them are getting so big.

Michelle said...

Love the mohawk. they aren't allowed in my kids school. we found out after I told my kid he could get a mohawk if our next meeting with he teacher went perfect. he was so excited and then we found out the rules. we were all heart broken. so I am feeling a little jealous.