CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

August 28, 2008

Beach Time

It wouldn't be a trip to CA without a beach trip. This is July 31st in Port Hueneme. Liam ran right to the water and fell right in...by the look on his face you can tell it was a bit cold.
Nika was happy to splash!
And Anja looks cute in her suit! (Let's see if Michelle notices anything different about this one of Anja...thank you for inspiring me to learn a bit of P.S.)
Triston was excited to go boogie boarding. I noticed his chest was red and bleeding and in true boy fashion when I asked him if he was ok...he wrote it off as no big deal...

Abbey was happy to help her niece and nephew ride the board! Here is Anja and Triston together... Have to dig a hole... I mean come on!And for some reason Liam discovered he really likes to throw sand at mommy....

4 comments:

Davianne said...

SO FUN!!! I can't wait!!! We're gonna have so much fun!!

Ashley said...

Looks like you guys had fun.

For my regular blog you need to update the link to this...

web.me.com/brotherdrew

since apple switched to mobile me it had that glitch, but once you have the right link you should be able to comment.

Klare said...

Ahhhh....so fun! I wish I didn't have to miss seeing you guys!

Michelle said...

SO impressed with that pic of Anja!!! Now you have to show me how to remove stuff. I still haven't figured that one out yet.
And really now, could Liam be ANY cuter?!?! LOVE the sandy foot pic!