CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

August 31, 2008

More from CA trip....

I don't know why but I find that keeping my blog updated has turned into yet another thing I can guilt myself about. Does anyone else feel bad when they are behind... I feel almost like it is my scrapbooking... anyhow... for all those awesome moms out there that blog the same day about their families happenings! I salute you!
We spent some time with Ben's sisters and their kiddo's here are some shots of us playing in their pool... FUN TIMES!
Liam looks like he is ready to dive in.... love his tan little arms..
.

Hard to believe that their are more cousins than this! We are missing 6 others!

2 comments:

Klare said...

Oh, I am so sad we couldn't be there! And we were only 2 hours away! I hate that we are so close yet far away!!!!!

Michelle said...

I just want to SQUEESE Liam in that first picture! So cute!
Cant wait to see you guys again next month! YAY!