CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

August 18, 2008

Happy 4th Birthday Nika!

Ok so I am attempting to get updated on my blog. We celebrated Nika's 4th Birthday on the 28th of July.
Opening up Presents and looking cute as ever!
All the siblings have to see what she is getting!
Excited to see the Butterfly cake that mom made!
We went through a few websites but when she saw the butterfly idea it was like their were no others... This is the easiest cake I have ever made. Bless you Nika for not picking the Princess Castle Cake....
Blowing out the candles...
I can't believe she has made it to four! Preschool starts August 26th!

What's a birthday without Balloons!

5 comments:

Camille said...

Happy Birthday to such a cute girl!!! Sure love her!!!

Klare said...

Happy Birthday Nika girl!!
I can't believe how long her hair is!!! Awesome.
Did you not get a pic of the cake? I want to see it!!!

Davianne said...

Happy Birthday Nika!! Wow! Her hair is really long. What a cutie pie.

Lulu said...

Man, you have cute kids. Love the cake!

Michelle said...

Happy birthday, pretty girl! I so cannot believe she is 4! You did a great job on the cake, Esther. It is so cute. And yes, I have seen that castle one. Lucky for you she didn't pick it out!