CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

August 19, 2008

More Birthday Fun...

My mom couldn't join our party for Nika because of work conflicts but we went over to swim and celebrate the next day.
Honestly I don't where she gets it from....
Liam in a trance over Anja's bathing Suit
The four crazies! Daddy has taught Nika to make faces at the camera... here is her latest work...
It wouldn't be a birthday without clothes from Oma!
Riding her new PURPLE bike! She is way too happy!
Loved this ice cream cake! Yum! Can't wait till September and another round of birthdays begins!

3 comments:

Klare said...

Yeah, you have a lot of birthday's at the end of the year, don't you. I think I am glad that we have one to two every two months. ;)

Lulu said...

Happy birthday Nika!! Hey you guys up for a trip to QC soon? Or we could meet in the middle somewhere!!

Michelle said...

I am totally LOVING that 1st pic of her!!!!