CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

April 16, 2008

Some things I love...and am trying to love

I love

And I am not talking about just loosing weight and having no pudge ....no I am talking about NO Pudge Fudge! Which after translation is fat free brownies! They even help people with no self control by telling you how to make one serving brownies in the microwave to stave off possibly eating the whole batch at one sitting. I seriously gained 12 pounds in one month. So I decided that now that I am no longer breast feeding I need to watch what I eat and make a concerted effort in eating healthy. No I am not dieting I am liviting! Anyhow these brownies are 100% better for you and if you are a chocoholic like me then it is a good substitute.
I also love
These have been popping up all over AZ lately. They are actually pretty cool stores (a lot like trader Joes but better...side note I always forget the name of Trader Joes in casual conversation and end up calling it Farmer Johns...) Anyhow these stores are awesome for anyone wanting a healthier selection of fresh foods but I also see it as an awesome answer for single people or small families that are busy. If you want a healthy fast food go check out their store. They have a lot of pre made food to buy in a snap. Plus the store just feels friendly...maybe because it is small...who knows. Ben told me that they want to me like a neighborhood market where you know the butcher and he knows what cut of meat you like. Whatever their aim I would say it is working! I love it!

I am working on loving working out. I get motivated and then loose interest, but I hope that I can learn to love it and not just like it.

6 comments:

redstarmama said...

You go, Esther!

Camille said...

I would love the brownie recipe!! See, I have the motivation and drive to work out! And I do, ALOT!! I just can't lose any weight because I eat too much. I seriously need to do better at eating healthier and smaller portions! Thanks for motivating me!

Ashley said...

One of those stores just opened in my neighborhood. I have a coupon for it, but haven't been. Now I must go.

Klare said...

I have seen the No Pudge Brownies for years but have never tried them, I have always wanted to though.
That Market you talked about (Fresh & Easy?) anyway, there is one going to be built not that far away from me! I am happy to hear what it is. The sign just went up a couple days ago saying that it is coming. Now I am dying for it to be finished!

Davianne said...

Go Esther!! WootWoot!!

Michelle said...

You go girl! I know about gaining the weight when not breastfeeding. I put on 10 pounds after stopping with Lucas. It still has yet to come off. Hopefully your motivation will motivate me! :)