CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

April 17, 2008

Adventures of Nika

After seeing my beautiful sister's blog and her sons head stuck in a banister I realized I failed to post these pictures of Nika being well....Nika.
We heard her in the toy room yelling for help, this is what we found.
She said she was trying to show Liam what to do...hmmmm
She wasn't to happy that we were giggling and taking pictures.
Daddy told her, "I want to see a smile!" before he would help her out....aren't we mean!
I love that she is wearing this shirt! "I didn't Do it!"
She smiled and was saved.... lesson learned...don't climb through the sink in your play kitchen

10 comments:

Camille said...

LOL!!! That is sooo funny!! She is such a cute girl, though!!!

McB's said...

K, Kassidy saw these pictures and wants to join Nika. Let's have a play date in the oven k?

Klare said...

That is too funny!!!

Lulu said...

That is hilarious. And I LOVE that kitchen! Where ever did you find it? Also, It was so great to chat with you the other day! I can't believe it's been so long since we have gotten together. It's long overdue!

Pam said...

So cute! Love the pictures. At least it was a play oven!

redstarmama said...

So funny. Declan once got himself stuck in a springform pan, you know, the ones you use to make cheesecake. We also laughed, pointed and generally made him suffer while we photographed. Isn't that why we have kids?

Andersons said...

I love her smile in the last picture. I, too, feel mean when I laugh at my childrens' misfortunes...but those always make for the best stories!

Michelle said...

HAHA! Too funny! And hey, I believe it is in the job description for mother to take pic's of your kids like this. :)

Davianne said...

LOL!! Oh gosh! Kids are hilarious!! I wonder if we'll ever figure out why and how they do the crazy things they do.

Ashley said...

Whenever Chloe is having a whinny day she does something like this. I think she is just whinnying louder so I try to ignore it until I turn around to find her hand stuck in the VCR.