CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

April 3, 2008

Roadrunners Ice Hockey

So last summer the kids participated in our county library's reading contest and won some cool prizes. One of them were four free tickets to an ice hockey game in downtown Phoenix. It is actually in the same arena where the Phoenix Suns Play. Anyhow the Roadrunners aren't in NHL but they are the next best thing. We had to redeem the tickets this season so we picked Thursday the 20th of March. We had fun! The highlight for the kids was Rocky the mascot.
Ben met me and the kids there since it is in between work and home. He doesn't normally wear a suit to sporting events! (-=
Happy but tired kids. The game started at 10 past 7pm which is usually when they start to get ready for bed. Thankfully they didn't have school the next day but they had been up early so they were ready for bed.
Gotta have some of the hockey action shots!
ROCKY the ROADRUNNER!

And what would a hockey game be without the Zamboni!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I am not sure if Tanner would have cared, but Nathanael would have totally loved it! You guys have been doing some fun stuff!

Klare said...

That is fun!! I have never been to a hickey game, any kind. But it hasn't been on my "gotta do" list either. I am sure if we went as a family that it would be fun.

Lulu said...

I LOVE hockey games! I went to a few kings games in CA, It's weird, but I actually looked forward to watching the fights! Nice suit Ben!