CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

February 18, 2008

Out of the mouth of Nika


We were making lunch and Nika picks a booger out of her nose. I tell her go in the bathroom and get a tissue, Ben chimes in with "And Don't eat it!" She looks at her finger and replies “but it tastes so good.”
Then a couple of Sunday's ago Nika was sitting on Ben's lap during Sacrament Meeting she wipes wipes her wet fingers on his lips.He says "EWW! I don’t want your slobber on my lips”, she replies” It’s not slobber it’s from my nose.” Luckily she later told him she was just kidding.
And finally we were changing Nika out of PJ dress one morning and Liam started to put it on. So laughing we helped him put it on. Nika takes one look at him and says in an exasperated tone " He looks like a Queen!" Now Ben and I knew what she meant but we had to laugh at her choice of description.

6 comments:

Davianne said...

What a crazy girl you have!

Klare said...

Oh my, I thought I might throw up at the first two stories!! WHy do kids have to do things like that?!? lol

Love that pic of her by the way. Funny and cute.

Camille said...

That is SUCH a Nika picture!!! What a girl!!!

Ashley said...

That is so funny. I love kids.

Michelle said...

Totally LOVE the pic!!! So classic Nika! You sure have got your hands full with that girl.

redstarmama said...

Could her eyelashes possibly be any longer? She sounds like a ball of fun!