CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

February 26, 2008

The End to President's Day

This is Esther's ankle
This is Esther's ankle on "trampoline"
Any questions?

Probably alot right.... After we got back from our hike we were all playing on the trampoline. We were all wrestling and having fun when suddenly it looked like Ben was going to land on me. So I raised my leg to protect myself and instead of doing that I ended up with all of Ben's weight landing on my knee and ankle and my ankle rolled. At first I thought it was broken but after X-rays it seems to be just a bad sprain! I don't know if you can really see how swollen and green it is in the picture, but trust me it wasn't pretty. *laugh*

5 comments:

Davianne said...

Sexy! Ben, stop jumping on your wife!

Klare said...

Oh! I am so sorry! I have had many a sprain myself and I know they are not fun. Funny, thinking about it Ben sprained MY ankle on a trampoline once. Hmmm....beware of Ben on a trampoline.

Camille said...

Sorry about your ankle!! Yes, I can definitely see that it is swollen and green!! Ouch!!! The pictures make me shudder!! I remember too well when I sprained my ankle!!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Ben. Oh Esther, you know Ben secretly loves thick ankles. Ü

Me said...

he affectionately refers to me as that hot girl with kankles.