CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

February 18, 2008

He's got style, he's got class, he's got soul, he's bad....


Alright here he is...

What is his name? Joseph Benjamin

How long have you been together? We met July 1998 so 10 years this July

How old is he? 31

Who eats more? Him, unless it is chocolate

Who said I love you first? He did

Who is taller? Ben He is 6’ 2”, I am 5’ 7”

Who sings better? He does hands down...

Who is smarter? We are both smart in different area’s (I like Camille's answer)

Who does the laundry? I do!

Who pays the bills? Me

Who sleeps on the right side? Looking at the bed, he does. Actually laying down I am on the right.

Who mows the lawn? No lawn to mow...no grass just rock gotta love AZ landscaping

Who cooks dinner? Me for the most part, he makes a mean breakfast though!

Who drives? Usually Ben if we are all in the car together

Who is more stubborn? Me Although it depends on what we are being stubborn about

Who kissed who first? Ben kissed me first, but I knew it was coming and welcomed it!

Who proposed? Ben

Who has more friends? Umm probably me

Who is more sensitive? Me

Who has more siblings? He does. He has 7 siblings, I have 1 sibling

Who wears the pants? Well the kids say Daddy is the boss but I say we take turns

1 comments:

Camille said...

Love it!! Our kids say I am the boss, glad they know the truth!! Hee hee!!