CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

November 19, 2007

Triston's 7th birthday

Now that it is almost Thanksgiving I finally find myself with the time to write about Triston's birthday! What a slacker mom I am! All I can say is that our Primary Program is done and I now feel like my time is my own again!
Let's see, first of all on his birthday I went in with a little birthday treat of fruit pizza.

He also got to show his birthday book that I made with a picture of him every year on his birthday.
Here is a picture of him in his class.

That night we opened a few presents with the family.
Remote control truck is always good!

So is a kite!

Mom's idea of a great birthday gift. Since Triston has been having a lot of math homework lately. Can you tell by his face that he isn't to sure...
Dad's idea of a great gift and even though he is looking down you can tell he agree's

He is really excited to be trying out baseball in the spring, he kept asking for the basics to get him started training. Daddy got a bat and glove as well. So cute!


I have been wanting to make this cake for a few year and Triston finally agreed for this to be his birthday cake. It is a bunch of eyeballs, and it is perfect to make the day after Halloween because you need so much candy for it and I was given permission to use their stash to create my fun cake!


Then a week later we had a birthday party for him at Peter Piper Pizza. He had fun but I don't think we will do that one again it was a mad house full of kids and their hapless parents...



And for the record Ben does attend these events too he is just a little camera shy, here is one of my only pic's of him that night.

Triston had a good time and now he is on his way to that milestone eighth birthday. The time sure has gone by fast.

5 comments:

Camille said...

Happy Birthday cute Triston-boy!! We sure love you!! What a cute boy he is! I love his face with the 'math' present from you, Esther!!! Classic!!!

Davianne said...

Happy Birthday big boy! lol! I love his face for the math present too!! Gotta love how honest kids are!!

Klare said...

Happy Birthday Triston! You got some awesome gifts!!!

Michelle said...

Nathanael was/is sooo bummed that he couldn't be with his pal on his birthday! :(
Glad he had a great day! And I too cannot BELIEVE these boys are getting so old!

Andersons said...

Oh my goodness - I can't believe you have a 7 year old! Seems like just yesterday we were going to Plummer dances.