CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

November 30, 2007

Last post of November

Triston and Anja's whole school went to the Phoenix Symphony on Wednesday the 28th. I was going to go too but Anja was too sick to go to school so Triston went alone. I am so bummed I missed this trip because apparently it wasn't just their school but several other schools and out of several thousand students the conductor picked Triston out of the audience to come up and help him.
Picture Triston in his place...

When I went to pick him up it was clear he was the toast of the school. All the teachers were telling me how cute he was and that he was the perfect kid to pick because he was very animated in conducting the symphony. Dang it all! I wish I had a picture. Well I do but just not at the symphony... Here he is and with his treasure, straight from the conductor himself!

7 comments:

Camille said...

That is awesome!!! Man, I wish I could have seen him too!!! What luck that boy has!!!

Camille said...

Oh yeah, and I had to add that Triston looks so much like Ben in the picture with the conductor's wand!!!

Klare said...

That is so awesome!!! Lucky Triston!

Davianne said...

That is SO COOL!! Yay Triston!! You should ask all the teacher to see if any of them happened to get a pic or if they noticed if any of the other parents had a camera with them. That's just so awesome!!

Michelle said...

What luch that kid has! Josh and I both just cant believe it! And Nathanael is a tad bit jealous. Very cool! (And I ditto Dav on the pic thing. Maybe some parent got one???)

Me said...

apparently there was no flash photography allowed so I am not sure if anyone even risked taking a picture. But I would love to find one!

Davianne said...

I hope you find one because that is definitely something you want a pic of!!