CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

November 19, 2007

New this past month!

Well Ben's brother Jed moved in with us this past month. He is going to get a job and go to school for a year before he leaves on his mission! Exciting stuff! He is such a help around the house and the kids absolutely love having their uncle around! Nika thinks he is her personal property and every time he leaves the room she starts asking where he is. Too cute!


Ben's youngest sister Abbey and my inlaws came out the first weekend in November. It had been two years since they had been to our house and it was nice to have them up. We went to a family reunion in Mesa, AZ for Ben's grandmothers side of the family. The Payne's! It was nice to visit and meet new people.


Liam loves Grammy he was just a bit tired in this picture...


The cute couple!

4 comments:

Camille said...

Cute pictures! Did you notice that in the picture of my Mom with Triston and Anja, that my Mom and Triston have the exact same smile? Cute! Love my Dad's face in that last one! LOL!!

Davianne said...

So much fun happening at your house!! I wish I didn't live so faraway. :(

Klare said...

Cute pics!!

Michelle said...

Awww! I love all the pic's! The kiddos are growing up too fast...
And I am with Camille, that last one of mom and dad, dads face. WHATEVER!