CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

November 30, 2007

Thanksgiving Fun with the Davis's

We were happy to have Ben's sister Klare and her husband Darren and their 4 kids over for the holidays. I cooked my first Thanksgiving meal and it was actually quite a good turn out. The food was good and the company was even better!
Liam got to know his younger cousin Ryder and his cool toys!
Here Nika gets in on the fun

The Davis boys comfortable on the floor with Malibu

My cute little nephew Ryder!

The day after Thanksgiving we went up To Anthem AZ which is a community just north of Phoenix that has the most amazing park. I love to take the kids up here it has the best playground ever! And even though I am pretty sure I got strep throat from playing on the equipment with the kids I still love it. (Side note- Saturday I came down with a sore throat that did turn out to be strep... I am feeling better now that I am on antibiotics!...)
Here are a majority of us as we are eating lunch before we go play.
Here Anja takes the lead with Dennam in finding Nika...

Top
and Bottom

Uncle Jed having fun with Anja
Triston in the cool castle

The train at the park

I love the sand lots up at this park because they have fake buried dinosaur bones for the kids to discover.. too cute!

Can't wait to see our family at Christmas! Love you guys!

5 comments:

Camille said...

That's the same park we went to with you guys, huh? I wish we could've played on the slides!! Too bad it was raining that day! We still had fun though! Looks like you guys all had fun too! Can't wait to see you all at Christmas either!!! Hooray!!!

Klare said...

That was so much fun! I wish we lived closer!!! Oh well, we will see you guys at Christmas though. Can't wait!!

Davianne said...

Wow!! What a super fun park! Except that it made you sick and all. I want to visit you guys too!

Michelle said...

That park looks way AWESOME! Glad you guys had a fun Thanksgiving, but SOOO sorry you have been sick. Thats the pits! Sending get better soon vibes your way! :)

Me said...

Everyone is invited for Thanksgiving next year! Come one come all...