CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

November 13, 2007

10 things...

Tag, you're it! Here's how you play:Once you have been tagged, you have to write a blog with 10 weird, funny, random things, facts, habits, or goals about yourself. At the end, choose 10 people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them that they are "it" and to read your blog to see why. You can't tag the person who tagged you. Since you can't tag me back, let me know when you've posted your blog so I can see your answers.

Ok so I was tagged by a couple of people so I figured I should indulge the masses and write this thing.

1. I sometimes have strange food combinations, I love turkey pot pies but only with apple sauce mixed in. I know real exciting huh!

2. I have a goal to send out birthday cards on time this coming year. I seem to do well in the beginning and then forget everyone at the end. So look for cards in 2008!

3. I love dancing, if I have to work out I would rather take a dance class before anything else, my favorites right now is a Latin class, and a class called Zumba which mixes Latin, Hip Hop and Belly Dancing. So much fun!

4. I have always wanted to be a good singer. Even as a kid I can remember thinking that maybe when I was an angel in heaven God would bless me with a good singing voice. Kinda like, sorry your dead but here is your consolation prize!Well I may not sing well but he blessed me with a husband who can serenade me!

5. I really want an English Bulldog.

6. If I was in need of a job and didn't have a family I would be an EMT.

7. I love Ikea, some of the furniture isn't the best quality but I love a store that takes the guesswork out of decorating.

8. My birthday falls on Easter occasionally. As a child this inspired nick names like Esther Bunny, and Easter Esther.

9. A boy once had a crush on me whose last name was Mole. I knew it would never work when someone pointed out that if we married and someone called my name starting with the last name. It would sound like MOLE-ESTHER. Not the most flattering!

10. I used to be a tom boy and I loved climbing trees, until a friend of mine fell and broke both his arms. I have been afraid of heights ever since. However I do try to conquer that fear and have been cliff diving before.

Ok that was all I could come up with. If you want to do this go for it I won't pressure you!

2 comments:

Camille said...

Okay, I am cracking up over the MOLE-ESTHER thing!!! I know I've heard it before, but I had forgotten about it!!! Sorry!!!
I too would rather take dance classes for working out. I just finished taking a Hip-Hop class. That was alot of fun, and a great workout!!!

Michelle said...

HAHAHA!!!!! I am so dying from laughter!!!! Mole-Esther?!?!?! Sorry, that was FUNNY!!!!!!

And I totally agree with the dancing, too. Love it!