CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

October 3, 2007

Probably shouldn't share but...

This too funny not to share. Nika was laying next to me on the ground a couple of night ago while we watched TV. She was facing me and I was facing the TV and her. I was propping up my head with my arm and she could she my arm pit. She starts to tickle me with her finger and then stops and says Mommy you have dark stuff in there. (Now I hadn't shaved for a couple of days but trust me it wasn't as bad as she makes it out)
I told her yes that is hair, she looks at me and says in her sweetest 3 year old voice. "It looks like Daddy's!" LOL
Thanks Kid... that'll teach me. You know who got up and shaved don't ya!

3 comments:

Camille said...

LOL!!! That girl cracks me up!!! Nothing like kids to make us busy Mommy's feel sooo pretty about ourselves!! Both Hannah and Chloe have been sure to point out a pimple I have had by asking "Mommy, what's that red thing on your face?" Hannah's was in public too!! Kids!

Klare said...

Oh my goodness!!! Don't ya just love kids and their comments!?!?
Funny girl.

redstarmama said...

That is too funny. Kids, can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em. ;)