CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

October 26, 2007

More Fall Vacation

So over fall vacation we were lucky enough to get the responsibility of caring for Triston's classroom pet. I actually didn't mind the pet so much as its food but anyhow here he is... Slither the corn snake!
The kids loved having him around, we were even lucky enough to watch it shed its skin which the class hadn't even seen yet. I took pictures for them!
The strangest thing was it made a sound like rice crispy's when the skin was coming off, I didn't expect that. Anyhow so again other then the frozen dead mice in my freezer I actually had fun snake sitting. It was a learning experience to say the least!

When the kids got back to school this week they were given assignments in class about what they did over break. In seperate rooms, Triston and Anja both said the same thing. We went to my Dad's bosses house. Now I can tell you we did more in two weeks than just that, but they were in the car for an hour so to them it was a worth mentioning little trip. They have two kids the same age as Anja and Nika and a house full of toys. The kids loved it...

We went to a park near their house and the best photo of the day was this one by Daddy, don't you just hate when they take a better picture then you do? Ok maybe that is just me. But Ben is really getting the most out of my camera...
I am glad that my kids get along and have fun playing with each other, especially when we are all together over vacation time. However even they were getting a little bored by the end, Triston and Anja Case in point... when kids combine dress up with boredom....

His underwear is on top of his shorts...in case you wondered...

4 comments:

Davianne said...

Your kids are too funny!! And super cute! I love the one of Nika riding Malibu and Liam's little hand with the block.

Klare said...

Fun with underwear, love it. I was wondering what was making Triston's underwear so bulky. LOL

Michelle said...

That boy's got some junk in the trunk! LOL! Your kiddo's are too flippin' funny!
Okay, the snake would be cool (my boys are sooo jealous!) but the dead mice in the freezer?!?! I DONT think so!!!!

Camille said...

Your kids crack me up!!! LOL!!! Ewww!!! I don't think I could have done the whole snake thing, I was getting the heeby-jeebies just looking at the pic of it and the shedding skin!!!