CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

October 11, 2007

Fall Vacation = sick kids

Yeah we started our fall vacation and the baby came down with a stomach flu, which passed to Anja and then finally to me. So far the rest of the family have been able to avoid it. I guess if they are going to get sick it is best to get sick during vacation so they don't miss school. Plus who wants to run the risk of getting sick at school and for the rest of the school year be known as the kid who threw up at their desk...(yes I have some experience in that realm) anyhow I am feeling a little better now, even one day of sickness wipes you out but at least I can function in mommy role again.
Anyhow last night I had the cub scouts over and they built me a couple above ground garden boxes. I will let you know how my garden grows!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Ick. I hate having sick kids and being sick on top of it. So not fun. Hope you are all feeling better! And when that garden grows, post some pic's!

Camille said...

Yuck! That's a bummer! We ended our fall break with Tucker and I getting colds. I'm hoping neither of the girls, nor Kevin, get it. Being sick is NO FUN!!