CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

October 3, 2007

Busy Life, Frazled Wife

So life gets busy and I disappear. We have had busy Saturdays of soccer games, and I am also helping out by being a ref at other games. Anja tried out Ballet all last month on Saturdays too. She liked it but I think she liked the dressing up more then the ballet. She told me she would rather have swimming lessons instead. So that is next on the agenda. I have been also pulling full time duty in Primary as our president is out with her fifth child. Thank goodness it is conference weekend, a little respite from all the chaos. I have taken to wearing "comfortable" rather then "fashionable" shoes to church cause all I end up doing is walking around for the last two hours. I can't imagine doing anything else but sometimes I laugh when I think about Sunday being a day of rest!
We have finally been enjoying some nights in the 60's and days in the 90's. What a difference it makes! It makes soccer games and practices a little more bearable. We have been playing a lot of chess lately, with both kids playing after school on Monday's and Anja getting a set for her birthday it seems all they want to do is play.
Although now it is October and the kids are setting their sights to Halloween and what they will dress up as. Princess always tops the list with the girls. We shall see what everyone finally decides. What are you guys dressing up as?
Anyhow I will post some pictures later just wanted to let you all know we are alive and crazy!

3 comments:

redstarmama said...

Glad to see you haven't fallen off the face of the earth! I am the primary chorister in our ward, and I have to say, thank goodness flats are in right now, or I would be dead on my feet. Stylish can be comfortable again! Still don't know what Declan will be for Halloween. He wants to be Wolverine most of the time. Greer is either going to be a butterfly or a mermaid. I'm a little giddy about finally getting to do girl costumes!

Camille said...

Yeah!! You're alive!!! Yeah, I pretty much walk the last 2 hours of church too. I have only been able to go to Sunday school 2x's since becoming 1st counselor in R.S.!! If I'm not doing R.S. stuff, then I am chasing Tucker! Cannot wait until that kid goes to nursery next month!! As for Halloween, Hannah wants to be a bride, Chloe wants to wear Hannah's Fairy Princess costume from last year, and Tucker is going to be a Lion.

Klare said...

Oh, I so understand!! Glad you are still alive though, even if it is barely. ;)
My kids have no idea what they are dressing up as. We will get there eventually.
Oh yeah, and I am Primary Sec., so I understand the walking around the last two hours. Crazy!