CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

June 9, 2008

hair day info...

Apparently I do need to say more! *laugh*

This was for school and awesome mom that I am... forgot about it until oh midnight the night before... didn't have time to run out and buy the essentials so I googled a couple of things and found out that I could color Triston's hair and make it stick up by mixing glue water and food coloring! Yeah his hair is a mohawk all the time so not to crazy for him but this is what he wanted and wouldn't take any of my suggestions. (He has gotten to that age!) Last year I put a blond girls wig on him and it was hilarious! But apparently he didn't like the kids calling him a girl so all he wanted was a green do.

With Anja's hair I stuck some skewer sticks in and broke off the pointy part. With some bobby pins and that ribbon I made it stand up. (Originally I wanted to do the pippy longstocking hair but it wasn't working...

By the way Triston's hair washed out the first time and Anja no longer looks like a maypole...

I was worried about my hand being forever green but after about 50 hand washes (in a row) I came out clean!

2 comments:

Lulu said...

I LOVE crazy hair day. You did awesome! Just a side not on future crazy hair days- I, like you, forgot until the last minute and found that Toll paint works really well!

Davianne said...

You did a great job with the last minute hairdos! And glad you are both no longer green! =D What fun stuff.