CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

June 2, 2008

Anja my DAISY

So I think I remember blogging last year that Anja was starting girl scouts. She started last November and had her little end of the year celebration last Tuesday the 27th of May. Well she was a Daisy Scout and she loved it. It was only two days a month and some field trips but the troop is made up of a bunch of little girls from her class at church and so she had fun socializing. This past Tuesday was a busy day for us. It was Pajama day at school and this girl scout graduation was at 2pm. (Anja was the only one in her troop to still be in school as most districts got out the week earlier) So Ben picked Anja up early from school and brought her to her leaders house. We were invited to come an hour later for the presentation.
This is in front of her leaders house she has this huge sunflower growing and I had to take a picture!This is her whole troop holding up hand made pictures of the things they liked best about being a DAISY scout.Anja drew a picture of her and her friends and thought the best part of being a DAISY was earning the little petals to make a Daisy on her tunic.This is her getting her awards, pins and petals from her leader.
And this is the new way she smiles for me when I whip out my camera....

I am so glad for the ladies in my ward who decided to start this troop it has been so great for Anja. This has helped her become more confident and she has just blossomed this past year.

3 comments:

Davianne said...

Hey for Anja, how fun! I need to find some fun things for Natalia to do this summer.

Pam said...

She is so beautiful! I remember being a Brownie...good times, good times!

Klare said...

So cute, and what fun.
And, you have probably heard this a bunch of times but can I just tell you that Anja looks like a feminine Ben!! It just amazes me!! She is a lot cuter of course. ;)