CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

June 22, 2008

Book Club

Our ward has a book club that meets once a month. I love to read and it gives me a chance to talk about books that I love and form friendships at the same time.
Plus reading alone, is like going to the movies alone. Sure you are entertained but sharing your take on the film with someone else makes it better. That is why I like the book club... anyhow I just thought I would share what we read this past month. We met on June 4th and besides talking about the book, "In Search of Heaven" by Anita Stansfield. We had a yummy lunch of Pasta Salad, rolls, and lemonade.
A good read and good feed!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

We have a book club in our ward, too. I love going to it! Thanks for the tips on another good read! I will have to bring this book up at the next meeting.

Anonymous said...

You write very well.