CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

August 23, 2007

News

This is just a little rant about the news. I am so tired of hearing these stories about women leaving their children home with their boyfriends and then the boyfriend, surprise surprise ends up hurting the child.
Seriously women it goes back to the natural instincts of motherhood. In nature their are very few animals who let unattached males near their offspring. If humans are the so evolved then why can't we remember something that simple?
Now I know there some good guys out there but I think bottom line if the child is not his than he shouldn't be left alone to care for them!
Obviously these moms already have problems, but that is a whole other story...

3 comments:

Michelle said...

A big fat DITTO!!!!

Anonymous said...

Unfortuantely...al too often people don't trust their instincts anymore.....the end result is heartache and grief which could have been easily avoided.....

So sad.....those poor kids....I can say that as a new mommy these kinds of stories hit me really hard....They make me cry.

Rosa

Anonymous said...

I whole-heartedly agree