CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

August 23, 2007

Blogging World

HI Guys,
Well I finally decided to make one of these. I like the idea that I can look back and see what we have done. Things that were important to me and funny things the kids said or did. Since I am horrible at keeping a journal I figure this is the next best thing. I can't promise it will always be exciting, because lets face it, whose life is? But for those of you whom I don't get to see that often hopefully it will keep you up to date on my life. That way I can just send a Christmas card and not a manifesto of the year! (-=

2 comments:

Klare said...

Welcome to the world of blogging!!! :)

Michelle said...

Yea! I like you blog. And I am LOVING your disclaimer at the bottom! Too funny! I may just give myself a disclaimer too...