CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

January 21, 2009

The little boogers...

So just thought I would make note of some of the smaller day to day "funny's" that have gone on.

I should preface this first one by the fact that when I was little I would never finish my green beans... (nothing new there gross!) So as punishment (or my parents idea of encouragement I guess) I was stuck in my high chair in the hallway outside the kitchen and told to finish... So I was a little sneaky and decided to squish all the beans on the underside of the plate. Vuala I got to get down and my parents didn't realize my sneaky solution until I was well hidden upstairs.
Anyhow flash forward to my little mini me Nika sitting at the table and being my pickiest eater as always. So one night she is told to finish what's on her plate and after she comes to me with an empty plate and an innocent smile letting me know she's done I let her go off to play. Only to look over at Liam's plate and realize she has piled all her food on his plate... Nice!
Second time there were no plates to shove her food onto and I was more on to her... so I believed she had finished for about 5 min until I looked at the table and saw she had dumped her food on the floor. Probably would have worked but her accomplice's AKA: ROSIE& MALIBU
were outside at the time. Little Stinker... it's a good thing she's cute!
Also Liam has mastered getting out of his crib. I guess it is time to get him a real bed *deep sigh*
I love that he is getting older but it sure makes it harder to keep him in bed. Again that cuteness factor sure helps...

I especially love that he tells me "I love you"
I love Babies and that is probably why I have so many *laugh* but there is nothing like when they tell you they love you. Melts me every time!

6 comments:

McB's said...

those are funny stories, i'm sure kassidy will figure out giving her food to chandler, hehe. our parents must have went to the same parenting school cuz they did that to me too and i was so stubborn i would sit there for hours!

Andersons said...

That little Nika cracks me up. She's so clever! And I totally agree with you that kids wouldn't be able to get away with murder if they weren't so little and cute. :-)

trublubyu said...

so funny.
my friend just did a cute post about pres. hinckley and green beans. you can read it here:
http://bringhurstbragblog.blogspot.com/

scroll down to the post titled zesty green beans. for some reason i can't get a direct link to the post.

anyway...

Me said...

Lisa - Yeah I was stubborn too... must be why we relate to one another! among other things! Love you!

and Stephanie - thanks for that story. I loved it!

Klare said...

Oh that Nika girl!!! I remember when I was there and she just squished her salad together to make it look like she ate what you told her to eat. She is a little too smart. ;) Love her though!!!!

Davianne said...

What a funny little stinker you have!! It sure is hard work trying to be smarter then your kids.

Love that pic of Rosie!