CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

January 17, 2009

Christmas Day

Christmas morning was a blur, we were up until like 2:30 in the morning, sorry Danny and Lisa for giving you a likewise late night... Thankfully the kids did not wake up too early, although around 4:30 Anja came in to tell me that Santa had been to our house... I told her it was too early to get up and she responds with " I know Mom I was just going to the bathroom." Duh Mom
Although I agree with this saying...
Even as an adult I find it difficult to sleep on Christmas Eve. Yuletide excitement is a potent caffeine, no matter your age. ~Carrie Latet
What would Christmas be without the yule log?
Ah the year of the Barbie's
And the Polly pockets..
My Mom was able to open presents with us in the morning.
The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other. This was the aftermath...
And what could be more fitting on a day where we celebrate the birth of Christ. A beautiful rainbow reminding the world of the promises of our Father in Heaven to his children.
Hope you all had an equally wonderful Christmas!

3 comments:

Camille said...

I love the Christmas rainbow!!! So pretty!!!

Klare said...

Glad you had a great Christmas! Love the rainbow.

Davianne said...

I love the rainbow too! Beautiful!! Glad you had a fun christmas day. I agree with that quote too.