CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

December 7, 2008

Triston my Old guy...

So November 1st was Triston's eighth birthday. This year has been the one I have been waiting for ever since Liam was born...This is the year that all my kids are ages 2, 4, 6, 8!!! Yeah who do we appreciate! Me!!! OK sorry I digress....
So Triston had a football game that day and afterward we had a little family party for him. Didn't you just hate it when your mom said to you "Read the card before you open your present!" Yeah I am that mom...
Triston excited to have Oma over!
A remote control airplane! Sweet!
He had been dropping a ton of hints that he would like a skateboard...
Strapped up and ready to rock!
a few last minute instructions...
We all ended up in the front yard. The kids were riding their bikes, Triston his skateboard. Jed, Ben and I were throwing the football and Oma was playing with her grand kids. It was so simple and yet so fun. It was one of those afternoons that you think of fondly for a long time...
Here is Oma getting a push from Nika
Some years I am all about the homemade creation....this year I was all about the easy store bought cake... This one was really yummy!
Triston a little sweaty after all that skateboarding!
The next day you know who was all about the new gear... isn't he so dang cute!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Ohmyheavens! I seriously could smush Liam in the skateboard gear and all his cuteness glory!!! LOVE IT! And you Mom is the only Grandma I know who would try and then still fit on a trike! Too funny! Love all the pic's. Can't believe that boy is 8, time flies!

Camille said...

Happy Birthday Triston!! We sure love you!! I love the toothless smile!! Cute boy!!

Davianne said...

I know this is late, but, Happy Birthday to Triston!!

Ok, for some reason every time I get on your blog the main part where you post everything never comes up. But I just figured out that even though that part isn't up my mouse will still let me click on things like they are there so I luckly clicked on the comment button, which is what I was aiming for, and it let me see and read this post of your only and comment on it. SO WEIRD!!!

Me said...

that is really strange! Maybe refresh your bookmark? I have no clue....