CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

November 14, 2008

Dalton Family Reunion

As I mentioned two posts ago... this trip included a Family reunion as well as a funeral and a wedding. So now onto the Reunion.
This took place on Saturday October 11th. We all congregated in Canyon Country CA. The first time all the Dalton Siblings had been together since 2004. Yes I am sure you know what comes next....photo ops!
This is the first time he has worn a tie....He feels special, can't you tell!
Grammy and Granddaddy and all 16 grandchildren!
The two people who made this all possible!
My handsome hubby and his mini me Anja
Strike a Pose! He cracks me up!Aunt Abbey and Nika
The boy cousins get some serious debate and snack time in.
I love this one of Nika
And this one of Anja
Triston looking cute!
This is going to sound horrible coming from his own mommy's mouth but does anyone else see a resemblance to The Goonies...I will let you guess what character
Ryder getting his chow on!
Anja found a snail...something she has never seen in AZ
The OG Dalton's
Granddaddy trying to ignore the participants of the next picture
Chaos Theory...throw 16 children of various ages into a picture frame and ask them to smile
All the Girls
Grammy reminding Granddaddy... don't feed the animals...
What?!?
The Boys
This was after Ben left for a funeral... Davianne's car decided to kaput...so all the guys in their handsome attire worked to fix it.
They could be sisters... Kali and Anja -cousins
Cute little Issac! This was our first time meeting him in person! He was a cutie and all boy!
Nika and Natalia more long lost sisters...or cousins... whichever you believe...classic Nika look by the way.
Eat your heart out... I mean this was after dinner... Ben caught me stretching...
Miss all you kooky Dalton's....

4 comments:

Klare said...

Ahhh...that was such a fun day! I wish that could happen more often. We all need to live closer to each other!
I so need to get those pic's form you someday. My fav is the 3 boys snacking together. Love it!

Davianne said...

That was SO MUCH FUN!! I so wish we could have more fun together. It didn't last long enough for me, even if it was rather insane at times! Sure miss you guys!!

Oh, and that wedding looks beautiful!

Michelle said...

That 1st pic of Liam, ADORABLE!
And I just cracked up over the comment about Goonies movie and the pic of Liam! Only a mother could say that! LOL!
It was so fun having you guys here!

Camille said...

Cute pictures!! That was such a fun day!!!