CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

September 19, 2007

Birthday Boy

Life is good when you're one!

A Cupcake for me!?

Going in...

One handed...

Two fisted...

Once again reaching for mommy's camera... This time he actually got it, frosting and camera lenses just don't add up...

This is why dogs are man's best friends

A little for me and a little for you


All in all it was a nice little birthday. Liam was my first baby to really go for it as far as the cupcake was concerned. I can't believe he is one already. )-=

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Awww! The lil' smushy is 1! That sure went by too fast! I am lovin' the pic of Malibu licking Liam's hand.

Camille said...

What a cutie he is!!! Happy Birthday little Liam!!!

Andersons said...

What a stinkin' cutie! I can't believe he's 1 already...seems like you just had him!

Klare said...

I can't believe he is one already!! He sure is a cutie!