CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

September 24, 2007

Anja's Fancy Fifth Birthday

Better late then never... I take so many dang pictures that it is hard to upload them all... Well here is Anja's birthday pictures.
The first two are from school where Anja gets to hold a globe and walk around a candle (the candle is supposed to be the sun) showing the kids that every time the earth goes round the sun your another year older. They sing this cute song about it but I forgot the words. Anyhow I came in and made a fruit pizza for a treat. It was cute!



That night we had a little birthday party with friends from church. It was a fancy nancy theme. So I decorated the play room "fancy"

I had these pictures of Fancy Nancy that the girls got to color or make fancy.


I had a lot of fun being fancy... can't you tell? Triston took this picture by the way.



We had a little tea party and the girls had fun pouring juice into their tea cups. We learned to eat fancy with our pinkies up.

Then it was time to open presents!

Can you tell they are excited?

Mommy saw all that pink paper and said PHOTO OP!


Anja kissing the world goodnight on her fancy fifth birthday!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

That girly is just WAY TOO CUTE!!! I love the party. And you are just smashing in your fancy get-up! And the pinky up pic, too cute! Looking at these pictures, I wish I could have been there! :(
Happy 5th birthday Miss Anja!!!

Camille said...

This is really cute!!! I have never heard of Fancy Nancy, though. The girls are all soo cute, especially Anja, ofcourse!!! And you, Esther, are quite the Diva!!!! RRRROOOWWWW!! LOL!!! Love all the pictures!!

Klare said...

That is just way too cute!! I have never heard of Fancy Nancy though, but it looked fun!