CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

December 12, 2007

Your the big fat man!

So Nika came up to me the other day and this was our conversation
Nika: "Mommy, I want you to wrap presents."
Me: "Why?"
Nika: "I want you to wrap presents for Santa."
Me: "Well Santa wraps his own presents."
Nika: "But aren't you you Santa?"
Me: (surprised but trying to keep the dream alive) "No I'm not Santa, do I look like a big fat man?"
NIka: "No"

I recounted this conversation to Ben later and Nika was listening. When Ben looked at her and said the same thing I did to her.
Ben: "Does Mommy look like a big fat man?"
Nika: "No your the big fat man."

Input laughter here! he he he

6 comments:

Michelle said...

LOL!!!! FUN-NY!!!! She cracks me up!!!

redstarmama said...

That is hilarious! Justin and I are laughing with Nika and laughing at Ben.

Klare said...

OH MY GOSH!!! I am so dying of laughter that Dennam is staring at me and he asked me "Mommy, what's wrong?". That little stinker girl. LOL

Ben said...

Anja says "if you're naughty you get deer poop in your stocking". Nike is getting 2 stockings full.

Camille said...

That is FREAKIN HILARIOUS!!!! What a girl that one is!!!

Davianne said...

HAHAHA!! Oh my, that is funny! Poor Ben. ;D